Technical Manager Vacancy Details– Apply Online
Technical Manager: The largest production powerhouse in the region, with operations.
The technical Engineering manager for interior fit outs to and lead the fit out team in these fast track diversified projects – a candidate that will understand value engineering on how to get here without compromising on quality. You’ll spend time both in the office – designing and planning project details – and on-site where you’ll provide technical advice to construction workers.
To manage and direct the Technical team to prepare Technical drawing and Materials submittal and approval using Engineering software to issue Production Order/ Cut lists to facilitate the work in Production and Installation.
To succeed in this role, you should have hands-on experience using several construction methods and materials and advanced knowledge of specialized software. Project management and analytical skills are also very important.
- To Attend/ Participate in the Kickoff meeting with the Projects Managers.
- Review the Projects drawings and B.O.Q.
- Prepare Drawings and Materials Log.
- To do the Value Engineering in Drawings and Materials.
- Allocate the work for Technical team as per the agreed/approved Program.
- Arrange Materials and Sample Finishes for clients Final Approval.
- To Guide and Monitor the Technical team to meet the agreed Program.
- Utilize the proper Software for Shop Drawings, B.O.M and Cut lists.
- Issuing Production Order (Cut lists) for Manufacturing.
- To issue the CNC optimization programs.
- To submit the Technical reports and updates to the Factory Manager.
Also Read Details For: Dubai Cashier Jobs Vacancy Details– Apply Online
Qualification & Desired Skills:
- At least 15 years previous working experience as a technical engineer manager
- BS degree in Civil or mechanical Engineering or Architecture or similar relevant field
- Experienced in working on fast track diversified projects
- Experienced working with planning and fitout of large exhibitions structures and equivalent
- Experience in wood and steel structures
- Expert of technical drawings
- Experience with the latest software
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Proactive problem solver
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
- Advocate and driver of automation/advancement/tech. Overall a SMART thinker – do things the smartest way not always what is theoretically the right way