Oil and Gas Recruitment Specialist Jobs information – Apply Online
As the Oil and Gas Recruitment Specialist you will
- Research, identify, and present candidates for mid- to senior-level executive positions
- Identify recruitment sources, networking leads, social media, advertising resources, and other tools to attract candidates.
- Coordinate client & candidate relationships, deliver solutions in a timely, professional, and responsive manner.
- Create and update Progress Reports to track research and recruitment process, proposals, and support in responses for RFIs and RFPs.
- 3+ years experience in full cycle recruitment (job description creation, posting, sourcing, screening, interviewing, presenting & closing)
- Experience with a variety of sourcing methodologies to include: headhunting, market mapping, Boolean searches, social media recruitment strategies, career sites, among others
- Interacting with clients (both local and international) and key stake holders throughout the recruitment process
- Customer focus with a sense of urgency while maintaining quality control
- Strong negotiation, verbal and written communication skills with attention to detail
- Entrepreneurial spirit and driven for growth and expansion
- Ability to work independently, strong team player and/ or manage international offices and Consultants Fluent English mandatory. 2nd language a huge plus. French, Polish German, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Arabic, Turkish, Hebrew etc.
Also Read Details For: MWR Recreation Specialist Jobs information in Kuwait – Apply Online
What we offer:
- Good salary
- Top bonus scheme
- Equity participation
- Free financial advice
- Flexible working times