Client Advisor Vacancy in UAE – Apply Online
Henley & Partners is currently recruiting to fill the position of a Client Advisor in Dubai.
- Meet and exceed the jurisdictional annual revenue targets.
- Develop new business leads with maximized conversion rates.
- Collaborate with Client Relationship Managers to provide a world-class client experience during the entire sales journey.
- Undertaking initial KYC checks to assess client suitability and mitigate exposure to operational risks.
- Assisting clients with making the right considerations by presenting the most suitable solutions.
- Researching, preparing and executing high-impact meetings with potential introducers, partners and clients.
- Representing the firm at industry events and conferences.
Also Read Details For: Sales Coordinator Vacancy in UAE – Apply Online
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience within the Business Immigration industry, Customer-Facing Investment, Insurance, Private bank or Wealth Management.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills; ability to create and present proposals.
- Ability to represent company and network at relevant conferences and events.
- Strong research and analytical abilities to understand the industry.
- Ability to build rapport and foster collaborative partnerships.