Technical Project Manager Vacancy – Apply Online
Ubisoft Singapore is one of the top game development studios in the APAC region. Part of Ubisoft’s global network of studios, we’ve been creating memorable gaming experiences in Singapore since 2008.
With over 300 employees from 30+ different nationalities, we are a diverse bunch of creatives redefining the world of digital entertainment for millions of players across the globe.
The Technical Project Manager supports the Game Developers in their Milestone activities to ensure the game’s success based on:
- Vision, Quality of the experience and of the service
- Project Management and Timeline
- People Management
The role has a major emphasis on creativity, project management, people management, organization, communication, problem solving and risk mitigation.
Project management for your assigned areas (may change over time):
- Feature planning and delivery status
- Capacity planning and Realistic Scope Management
- Clear communication of risks and wins
- Be in charge of the following SCRUM processes: Daily standupds; Milestone planning, review, retrospectives, backlog grooming
- Velocity tracking
- Dependency tracking
- Meetings logistics, minutes, follow-up on documents or JIRAs organization.
- Weekly progress updates
- Teams budgets (OT, Team activities, GNS/TG costs, Licenses, Build Machine ecosystem)
- Establish an open communication canal with your peers on the project, particularly with the project management and Team leads
- Ensure optimal team health with good work atmosphere in the team
- Convey and support the production priorities to the team.
- Problem and conflict resolution, even under difficult situations.
- Demonstrate leadership, charisma, enthusiasm and commitment
- Address concerns and issues in a constructive manner with other APs & POs
- Manage the performance of your reports with clear JDs and challenging objectives (OKRs);
- Take the role of coach: inspire, motivate rather than directing;
- Encourage innovation and risk-taking and give people the right to make mistakes;
- Ensure the on-boarding, development and professional training of the team working with you;
- Keep your team informed of the project status at all time
- Work with reports to define motivating career paths for them @Ubisoft.
Also Read Details For : Sales and Supply Support Specialist Vacancy Singapore– Apply Online
For the studio and the group:
- The success of the project is the main objective, success also means growing the studio competencies;
- Identify and promotes the application of the best ideas; Contributes to major innovations
- Share experience, develop a Ubisoft culture
- Adopt a Lead studio attitude: solve problems, contribute, anticipate
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a management position (Lead or Production role)
- At least one full game (shipped) project under your belt as Project Manager
- Game development tools knowledge and work experience (Jira, etc.)
- Strong Project Management Skills, with experience in Agile Methodologies
- Broad understanding of game development processes – production, design, code, art.
- Capacity to analyze risk and make contingency plans;
- Strong interpersonal, communication and leadership skills
- Ability to give constructive feedback in line with the scope of the project
- Ability to work in an constantly evolving environment
- Experience managing multiple teams
- Autonomous and proactive attitude
We realize it takes world-class people to make world-class games. Apart from a competitive compensation package and a culture that thrives on creativity and individuality, Ubisoft Singapore offers a wide variety of perks including performance based incentives, comprehensive health and benefit packages, tuition reimbursement, flexible working hours, and opportunities for career development and learning.
Are you excited about creating the unknown? Are you serious about fun? Do you constantly seek out learning opportunities? At Ubisoft Singapore, we are looking for talent who are solution-oriented problem solvers, creative yet open to collaborate, and team players who also thrive in bringing their A-game to work.
If this sounds like you, shoot us your resume and we will invite you for a first chat to find out more about becoming an awesome addition to our team!