Regional Sales Director Vacancy – Apply Online
Specialists in industry disruption, eWave is an independent digital transformation agency with commerce at its core. Using service design thinking, we have an unwavering commitment to delivering experience-driven digital reinvention that inspires deeper relationships between brands and their customers.
Partnering with brands such as Nike, Canon, Coca-Cola Amatil, and Nestle, we work on some of the most exciting and innovative digital projects in the APAC market.
Our team is our strongest asset, and together, we’re reimagining consumer needs using methods that bring our clients closer to their customers than ever before. We’re thinkers, we’re creatives, we’re technologists, and we’re looking for people to join us on our journey.
We are seeking an experienced and highly motivated Regional Sales Director who is ready to join a global digital transformation and consulting business, as a key contributor to our world-class global sales organisation.
The Regional Sales Director will focus on securing relationships with qualified targets and decision makers to uncover opportunities, develop effective sales strategies, manage the pursuit process and act as a key advisor to the business throughout the sales process.
Also Read Details For: Account Executive Vacancy Singapore– Apply Online
- Manage an exclusive sales territory across Asia Drive revenue success by identifying and developing relationships with new enterprise-level clients, building relationships with key business stakeholders including C-Suite Executives
- Align with other members of the eWave sales community including partners to identify and pursue target net new customers in key verticals
- Prospect and build pipeline with prospective clients that fit the market profile for eWave services
- Attend industry trade shows and events to form strong network connections with stakeholders and stay current on industry trends
- Tailor your pitch to meet customer goals and demonstrate your ability to solve the clients pain points with eWaves full-service offering
- Proactively engage and align with key strategic partners Salesforce and Adobe to open up and drive sales opportunities whilst engaging, owning and participating directly in sales opportunities with direct customers, prospects and partners to win large scale enterprise opportunities resulting in multi-year high value contracts
- Work collaboratively with the Marketing team to lead and develop campaigns, review impact of business development activities on pipeline creation and pipeline growth as well as conversion into won opportunities
- Manage sales opportunities in Salesforce from initial contact to signed contract
- 5+ years of B2B sales experience specifically within the eCommerce ecosystem or selling complex IT implementation services
- Experience managing and carrying a personal quota
- You are currently located in Singapore or Hong Kong (or willing to relocate)
- You are a self-motivated individual with experience working within a global team
- Experience in entrepreneurial endeavours and a commitment to over achievement, you have a “never quit” attitude regardless of the adversity being faced
- A data-driven individual contributor, with the ability to leverage and communicate using data to improve core KPIs
- Experience selling high end, project-based, eCommerce services, with extensive experience engaging in a mid to long sales cycle
- Strong ability close complex deals and build on-going relationships with your customers
- Consistently achieve annual sales goals and objectives
- Previous experience partnering with Salesforce and Adobe, or alternative eCommerce technology providers
- Outstanding communication skills, including presentation skills, with ability to communicate with clients at all levels
- Strong problem identification and problem resolution skills
- Result-oriented and meticulous, with strong leadership skills, strong work ethic and ability to work under pressure
- Unlimited Paid Annual Leave
- Continuous training, certifications, and learning opportunities
- Flexible working arrangements
- Gifted Birthday leave
- International relocation opportunities
- In-house cultural programs
- Sponsorship of attendance at international events
- Interviewing Immediately
- Successful candidates will be contacted within 2-3 business days from time of application.
- Please include your CV when submitting your application via LinkedIn