Factory Worker Vacancy
As one of the largest food and beverage companies in the world, we are excited about foods with a global portfolio of over 200 brands. There are some reputed master brands such as Heinz, Craft and Planters. Others are rapidly adding new sensibilities that define the status quo like DEVOUR and Primal Kitchen. No matter the brand, we are uniting under one vision the best food company, growing a better world. Bringing this vision to life are our 36,000+ teammates around the world who love food.
Together, we help provide food to the hungry with our global participation and growth against need. And we are also committed to the stability and health of our planet and its people.
Every day, we are transforming the food industry with bold thinking and unprecedented results. If you are as passionate as we are – and are ready to build a future, build a heritage legacy, and participate as a dutiful global citizen – then there is one thing to connect with us.
- High school diploma or GED
- Candidates must be available to work all shifts including second, third & weekends and holidays
Kraft Heinz is an EO employer – Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled and other protected categories
Benefits & Compensation Overview:
We offer a competitive benefit and compensation package that includes:
- Additional incentives: Pet Insurance, (EAP) Employee Assistance Program, Company paid Life Insurance, Company paid Short-term disability
- (HRA) Health Reimbursement Account or (HSA) Health Savings Account.
Are you ready to join a team that produces quality products that are amongst over 50 household brands in the U.S.? This is a place for you to create your career and make a difference!
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Must learn the safe and proper operation of the packaging filling equipment.
- Perform set-up, start-up and changeover procedures for the equipment as needed.
- Assist in troubleshooting issues with line performance as it relates to equipment operation.
- Maintain downtime records during line operation.
- Responsible for conducting and documenting quality checks.
- Responsible for clean-up of the equipment.
- Responsible for monitoring and communicating any process or product abnormalities to your Supervisor, Shift Leader, or Line Technician.
- Perform sanitation duties for production equipment as needed and period sanitation work as assigned.
- Proper handling and usage of chemicals.
- Must handle Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP’s).
- Support Plant Quality Systems.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by the Supervisor or Shift Leader.